Health Pro Realty Group (HPRG) takes the worry out of your real estate concerns. We analyze your current and future needs to serve your patients in the most accessible and economical way. How your patients perceive you and your practice comes from the initial impression of your location—accessibility-parking-and ease of entry-dictates the office visit. If those items are well cared for, the office visit will go well. Our job at HPRG is to make sure all aspects of your office work smoothly:
- Negotiating new leases
- Renewing existing leases
- Reviewing existing lease terms and compliance of landlord with operating expense pass through clauses
- Property management issues
- Acquisition of new facilities
- Project management of new space or renovation of existing space
- We operate like your attorney or accountant, working on your behalf to insure you receive fair and market deals and are not taken advantage of by Landlords and Sellers. Our fee is typically in the transaction, so you pay no separate out of pocket costs.
- We have been involved in over 1,000,000 square feet of medical transactions.
- Cardiac Vascular and Thoracic Surgery Associates, Paul Massimiano, MD
- Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Center, Steven Neufeld, MD
- Appalachian Dental, Michael Chang, DDS
- Infectious Disease Consultants, Stephen Weinroth, MD
- Prosperity Pharmacy, Frank Odeh
- Natural Horizons Wellness Center, Pete Ewens