Health Care Advisors, Inc. (HCA) is a health care reimbursement, compliance and practice management consulting firm based in Northern Virginia. HCA contracts directly with physician and dental practices to provide the most current practice management solutions and to assist the Practice in creating a profitable and sustainable business model. Additionally, HCA subcontracts services to CPAs, attorneys, and other entities seeking litigation support, education, compliance safeguards, technical expertise, and specialists who focus on the medical and dental arena.
HCA is prepared to assist medical practices, specifically Managing Partners, Practice Administrators and Office Managers, in streamlining daily operations by providing real life solutions for issues faced in a medical or dental practice. Below is a snapshot of the most requested services.
HCA offers the following services to clients:
- Insurance Contract Renegotiation
- Practice Assessments – (Focused or Comprehensive)
- Practice Administration / Management Oversight
- Information and Data Systems
- Policies and Procedures / Accountability Controls
- Staff Development and HR Management
- Litigation Support